I’m glad you are visiting me in cyberspace! This website is new and under development, your patience is appreciated. I hope to add a blog in the future.
ReThink is a short book of around a hundred pages. Most people finish it in an hour or two. Inside I discuss a lifetime of events that, until I became familiar with the recent discoveries in the quantum science fields, seemed to have little connection to the day-to-day life we all can readily relate to as our ‘reality’.
But, once I began studying the quantum research findings of modern science, my years of earlier mystical, philosophy, and religious studies fit with those findings and together they formed a framework, that supported the reality of so many of my life’s stories and events.
“ReThink” is a primer that covers, albeit briefly, those life events that for a long time were “too weird to be real, yet too real to be dreams”.
I hope you find it interesting, But also I hope it is inspirational if, you, like me have had experiences that were similar to those in my book “ReThink” in their real-ness, and their weird-ness.
As a bonus for visiting my website, the suggested reading list from my book “ReThink” is below.
You can send an email to me using the form near the bottom of this page; I hope to hear from you!
Click Below to Buy My New Book on Amazon
You can preview the book in the window above. Be sure to tell others about the book, or purchase it by clicking above.
Suggested Reading-list for the book ReThink.
This reading list includes currently available titles useful to begin learning about the phenomena mentioned in my book “ReThink”. (Older materials, out of print, may still be purchased from select booksellers.)
Clicking on a title below will take you to the book’s Amazon page; purchases made there help support this website.
Suggested Reading List
- Journeys Out of the Body: The Classic Work on Out-of-Body Experience (Journeys Trilogy) by Robert Monroe
- Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy by Ingo Swann
- Entangled Minds: Extrasensory Experiences in a Quantum Reality by Dean Radin, Ph.D
- The Stargate Chronicles: Memoirs of a Psychic Spy: The Remarkable Life of U.S. Government Remote Viewer 001 by Joseph McMoneagle
- The Children of Roswell: A Seven-Decade Legacy of Fear, Intimidation, and Cover-Ups by Thomas J. Carey, & Donald R. Schmitt
- Tell Me What You See: Remote Viewing Cases from the World’s Premier Psychic Spy by Major Ed Dames, & Joel Harry Newman
- The Expanding Case For the UFO by M. K. Jessup
- The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects: The Original 1956 Edition by Edward J. Ruppelt
- Fact, Fiction, and Flying Saucers: The Truth Behind the Misinformation, Distortion, and Derision by Debunkers, Government Agencies, and Conspiracy Conmen by Stanton T. Friedman, & Kathleen Marden
- The Wisdom of Your Cells: How Your Beliefs Control Your Biology by Bruce H. Lipton Ph.D.
- Twelfth Planet: Book I of the Earth Chronicles (The Earth Chronicles) by Zecharia Sitchin
- The Alien Abduction Files: The Most Startling Cases of Human Alien Contact Ever Reported by Kathleen Marden, & Denise Stoner
- A.D. After Disclosure: When the Government Finally Reveals the Truth About Alien Contact by Bryce Zabel & Richard M. Dolan
- Chakras: The Mystical Rainbow in You by Basmati
- UFOs and the National Security State: Chronology of a Coverup, 1941-1973 by Richard M. Dolan
- Sight Unseen: Science, UFO Invisibility, and Transgenic Beings by Bud Hopkins and Carol Rainey
- ART, LIFE and UFOs: A Memoir by Bud Hopkins
- Mind Trek: Exploring Consciousness, Time, and Space Through Remote Viewing by Joseph McMoneagle
- Close Encounters of the Fatal Kind: Suspicious Deaths, Mysterious Murders, and Bizarre Disappearances in UFO History By Nick Redfern
- The Mothman Prophecies: A True Story by John A. Keel
- Men in Black: The Secret Terror Among Us by Gray Barker
- They Knew Too Much about Flying Saucers by Gray Barker
- Something in the Woods is Taking People by Stephen Young
- NIV Study Bible, Personal Size, Paperback, Red Letter Edition by Zondervan Press
Michael enjoyed a successful career in the technology industry before leaving it to pursue other interests. Today he resides in the desert of the American southwest. His research includes comparative religion, UFOs, ETs, and quantum science including consciousness studies. In addition to his passion for excellence and the written word, Michael enjoys music, photography, and travel.
Get in Touch
You are invited to send a message, using the form shown here. Most messages will receive a reply, depending on the content, as appropriate.
Thank you for visiting the site!